Born to create.
Since I was small, I've always been happiest when creating. Through my life, I've been fortunate enough to experience many different methods of self-expression, from crayons to vectors, and now DSLRs.
This website, created for my beginning digital photography class in the summer of 2011, will be a work in progress as I learn and practice techniques.
Who am I? In a nutshell: actress, artist, designer, fledgling illustrator, UW student, and photographer. My favorite subjects include landscapes, travel scenes, and pets.
Thank you for visiting; please feel free to contact me and let me know your thoughts!
- :: home ::
- :: portfolio ::
- :: illustration ::
- :: assignments ::
- :: 7 july 2011 in-class: learning the camera ::
- :: 12 july 2011 in-class: portraits ::
- :: 19 july in-class: eggs-celent ::
- :: 21 july in-class: b&w & shades of gray ::
- :: 21 july in-class: color shooting ::
- :: 26 july in-class: 3 frame story ::
- :: lines ::
- :: pattern & texture ::
- :: warhol ::
- :: found alphabet ::
- :: collages ::
- :: personal series ::
- :: portraits ::
- :: pets & animals ::
- :: quizzes ::
- :: blog ::
- :: contact ::